Visitors
  • ​Safeguarding Review

    Safeguarding Children in the Catholic Church

    Over the coming month the five monasteries of...

    Read full story
  • Stations of the Cross

    Our resident organist here in Mount Melleray, Susan has painted an original portrayal of The...

    Read full story
  • Change to Mass Time.

    From Sunday, 8th June 2014, Sunday Morning Mass will be at the earlier time of 10.30am

    Read full story
  • Heritage Centre

    The exhibition centre outlines the history of Mount Melleray in word and picture, through a series of panels.These begin with the arrival of the Cistercians in Ireland through to the foundation of daughter houses in Co. Antrim and in New Zealand.

    Also on display in the exhibition centre are a number of Ogham stones brought to Mount Melleray in 1910 by Canon P Power, onetime professor of archaeology in University College Cork. Ogham stones were memorials erected to record the passing of some noted person in ancient Ireland.

    Contact

    Facebook Twitter Flickr
    Mount Melleray Abbey,
    Cappoquin,
    Co. Waterford,
    Ireland.
    News

  • 19. 01. 15 - ​Safeguarding Review
  • 12. 08. 14 - Stations of the Cross
  • 03. 06. 14 - Change to Mass Time.
  • 08. 08. 13 - Welcome to our new website
  • © Mount Melleray Abbey 2017. / Designed and Developed by Frequency